How long can I keep it?
- Books & Audiobooks: 3 weeks
- Films – NEW and from the General Collection: 1 week*
- NEW TV series: 1 week*
- TV Series from the General Collection: 3 weeks*
- eBooks & eAudiobooks: 2 weeks default (This can be set to 3 weeks.)
- Magazines: 1 week
- Interlibrary loans: 3 weeks
* A limit of 5 Film/TV series DVDs can be checked out at one time.
As of January 1, 2023, Pennington Public Library is not charging any overdue fines. Please click https://www.penningtonlibrary.org/meet-us/policies/ for more information.
The cost of the item will be charged.
Printing and Copying
- Black & White: 10 cents/page
- Color: 50 cents/page
All Library materials may be renewed three (3) times, with the following exceptions:
- NEW Films & NEW TV series
- NEW Books & Audiobooks
- Materials reserved or requested by another patron
- Interlibrary loans
There are several ways to renew your items:
- Call the Library at 609-737-0404.
- Visit the Circulation Desk at the Library.
- Contact us through our online form with your name, card number, and the titles you wish to renew.
- Reply to the e-mail “due date” courtesy notices.
- Log into your account using your username or barcode and password. Read here for detailed online renewal instructions.
For your convenience, the library has a book drop located at the front of the Borough building, just to the right of the entrance. Please do NOT use the book drop for donations.
Looking for something we don’t have in our collection?
We can obtain items from libraries all over the state through our Interlibrary Loan service. Feel free to ask someone at the Library for assistance if you need it.