The Library is proud to provide the Pennington community and Library patrons with a variety of services and equipment as outlined below.
- Computers: three public computers are free to use, each equipped with Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader, Windows 10 and Internet Access.
- Fees for printing from the computers: black and white, 10 cents/page; color, 50 cents/page.
- Photocopier: black and white only, 10 cents/page.
- Laptop: A Dell laptop is also available for in-library use if the three public computers are being used.
- Charging Station: The Library has a phone-charging station that contains 12 locking ports in which patrons can securely charge cell phones at no charge. Patrons designate their own codes to lock the ports. Each port contains three different types of phone charging cables: 30-pin cable, mini-USB cable and lightning cable.
The New Jersey Room
The New Jersey Room houses our collection of current and historical books about the state and local Pennington and Hopewell areas. The room also contains rotating displays featuring historical photographs and local art (See Exhibitions below). The room may be used for quiet study on a walk-in basis. However, the library access door to the room must stay open at all times.
Our exhibitions in The New Jersey Room feature artwork and photographs by local and regional artists. If you are interested in displaying your work with us, please fill out and submit a Partner With Us form and we will be in touch.
Bring your laptop, tablet or other Internet-connected device into the Library and connect to our free wireless network.
Coffee & Tea
The library’s self-service Keurig machine brews a fresh cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa in just 30 seconds. There are a variety of brands to choose from including Starbucks, Green Mountain, San Francisco Bay, Twinings and Grove Square. A $1 donation is requested.
The Swapping Spinner
We are pleased to offer the use of the Swapping Spinner located outside the doors of the Library and accessible whenever Borough Hall is open. Your hardcover or paperback books are welcome — as long as they fit on the rack! Please don’t leave items on the floor, in boxes or in bags. Feel free to help yourself to any materials on the spinner at any time, whether or not you have made a contribution.