- Search our catalog.
- Select “Place Hold” on the title you’d like to check out from the results list.
- If prompted to log in, type in your username or barcode and password (the last four digits of the phone number you used to obtain your library card)
- You may select “Not Needed Before Date” and “Cancel if Not Filled by” date. Or you may leave these dates blank for an immediate hold request that expires after one year.
- Select “Place Hold”
- You will receive a notification when your reserved items are ready for pickup. Curbside pickup is available by calling fifteen minutes before arrival to the library. Main line: 609-737-0404, Press 1
- Log into your account using your username or barcode and password (the last four digits of the phone number you used to obtain your library card).
- Select “Submit”
- Select “Your Account” then “Items Out”
- Select “Renew All” or select “Renew Item” for specific item(s) you wish to renew.
Other ways to renew:
- Call the Library at 609-737-0404 (press 1) and ask to renew your item.
- Visit the Circulation Desk at the library.
- Contact us through our online form with your name, card number, and the titles you wish to renew.
- Reply to the e-mail “due date” courtesy notices.
All Library materials may be renewed up to three (3) times except for:
- New Books
- New Films and Film/TV series
- Materials that have been requested or reserved by another patron