- Search our catalog.
- Select “Place Hold” on the title you’d like to check out from the results list.
- If prompted to log in, type in your username or barcode and password (the last four digits of the phone number you used to obtain your library card)
- Select “Reserve”
- Log into your account using your username or barcode and password (the last four digits of the phone number you used to obtain your library card).
- Select “Submit”
- Select “My Account”
- Select “Renew All” or select “Renew Item” for specific item(s) you wish to renew.
Other ways to renew:
- Call the Library at 609-737-0404 and ask to renew your item.
- Visit the Circulation Desk at the library.
- Contact us through our online form with your name, card number, and the titles you wish to renew.
- Reply to the e-mail “due date” courtesy notices.
All Library materials may be renewed up to three (3) times except for:
- New Books
- New Films and Film/TV series
- Materials that have been requested or reserved by another patron