The Library/Borough Building at 30 N. Main Street will be closed for construction starting Monday, October 13, 2020 and is tentatively scheduled to reopen April 2021. Curbside pickup will resume at 19 Brookside Avenue, Pennington, NJ starting early November 2020 (Date TBD). Further details:
Curbside Pickup will resume early November 2020 (Date TBD)
During library construction, curbside pickup will be available for items placed on hold:
- You can place a hold on most library materials in the online catalog.
- You will be limited to five reserved items per library card per week and one pickup per household per week.
- When your items are available for pickup, you will receive a notification via email.
This email notification will include a link for you to schedule a date and time for pickup.
- Pickup location will be at the Green Avenue entrance of the Hill Building at 19 Brookside Avenue starting early November 2020 (Date TBD). Parking will be available at the Green Avenue Parking Lot.
- Pickup times will be Tuesdays – Thursdays, 1 p.m. to 5:45 pm.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing when picking up your materials.
- If you need additional library card(s) for your household, please apply here.
- The book drop will be relocated to the Green Avenue entrance of the Hill Building, 19 Brookside Avenue, and available starting November 1. Extended due dates will be in place for those with October due dates.
- Returned materials will remain in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Returned items will remain on the cardholder’s account during the quarantine period. Items will be backdated upon check-in to reflect the date that they were actually returned.
- The library is not currently accepting book donations.
The library offers the following virtual services: