Curbside Pickup | Tuesdays – Thursdays 2-7 pm
Curbside pickup will be available for items placed on hold:
- You can place a hold on most library materials in the online catalog.
- You will be limited to five reserved items per library card per week and one pickup per household per week.
- When your items are available for pickup, you will receive a notification via email.
This email notification will include a link for you to schedule a date and time for pickup.
- Pickup location will be at 30 North Main Street.
- Pickup times will be Tuesdays – Thursdays, 2 p.m. to 7 pm.
- Please wear a mask and observe social distancing when picking up your materials.
- If you need additional library card(s) for your household, please apply here.
- The book drop is located at 30 North Main Street.
- Returned materials will remain in quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Returned items will remain on the cardholder’s account during the quarantine period. Items will be backdated upon check-in to reflect the date that they were actually returned.
- The library is not currently accepting book donations.
The library offers the following virtual services: