“Every day I take a walk around my neighborhood with my parents and when I see my friends, I’m told I’m have to stay six feet away. I get really sad I can’t be with them. I’m also scared they’ll never find a cure and I’ll never get to play close with my friends again. I’m hoping that things will be back to normal someday.”
— Sasha Udovich, 9, Los Angeles
The Pennington Public Library would like your help collecting and archiving our community’s experiences and history during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are now supporting the HOPEWELL VALLEY COVID-19 TIME CAPSULE project sponsored by the The Hopewell Valley Regional School District, Hopewell Valley Historical Society and Hopewell Museum. Please share your Coronavirus stories, thoughts, poems, artwork, photos, or videos with us!
WHERE DO I SEND MY ARTIFACTS?
- You can upload your digital artifacts using this form.
- If you do not have a Google account or are experiencing difficulties with the form, please email Dana Heller (email@example.com) directly.
Please sent your artifacts to:
Attn: COVID-19 Time Capsule
Hopewell Valley Regional School District
425 S. Main St.
Pennington, NJ 08534
Please make sure to include your first and last name and HVCHS graduating class (if applicable). Please add a written explanation if the artifact needs to be put into context of its time and place (e.g., Who is in the picture/video? Where was it taken?).
- Any artifact submitted will not be returned. If not used for the time capsule, items may be disposed of.
- Do not leave/send anything that is perishable.
- For larger artifacts, please contact Dana Heller (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss other arrangements.
For detailed information on the HOPEWELL VALLEY COVID-19 TIME CAPSULE