NEW! Library Hours
Monday - Thursday
10 am - 8 pm
10 am - 5 pm
10 am - 2 pm
Copyright 2010 Pennington Public Library
|When the book you want has been checked out to another
patron, you may place a hold on it. You will be notified when the
book is ready for you to pick up at the Library.|
To Place a Hold
1. Go to the main catalog page: http://pen-verso.auto-
2. Select account log in (third choice from the left in the blue bar)
3. Enter your 14 digit barcode number in the Username box
4. Enter the last 4 digits of your home phone number (used when you signed up for your Library card) in the password or PIN box.
5. Click login. You should now be logged in.
6. Search for your book by title, author, subject, etc.
7. A list of titles should appear. Click on the title that you are interested in. A pop-up box should appear with detailed information about your selected title.
8. There should be a gray bar running across on the relative top of this pop-up box. Second from the right, should be the choice "Reserve Title." Click on this. Another box should pop up. Click the submit button in this box to reserve your title.